Friday, May 14, 2010

Bypas proxy with translate page

In my work our networking administrators stopped web sites that according to the security department should not be opened. Stopping WebPages that I usually follow makes me very angry. For a vile I follow these pages with help of proxy sites but every day network administrators they did find this and block also proxy sites that I use. One day in usually work day I had to translate a part of text from English to Albanian, for this I used the Google translator and I accidentally past a link in translate box instead of text, and I thought maybe it can work to open Website so I hit Translate button in Google page and I was amazed when I saw that the page did open successfully. From that day when I won to check my daily pages that are block I use translate pages like Google, yahoo and other too.

1 comment:

Unknown said...

Yaou man you are genius!

ASP.NET Forums

Web Galery

Web Galery
Galery